Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's time for a change

Today I woke up feeling the need of a change in my life, my hobbies and the things I want to accomplished in my life.

Many things I've been wanting to do, to create, to make and I never got the time to make them, the spirit to do them or when I did had the time I just changed my mind just because. So I know its the time to change all that bad habits for good.

Now the first thing....

What will you find in this blog?

This blog will have my scrapbook pages that I've done, penpal letters received and sent, swaps sent and received, any craft that I make and much much more. I will also add some personal thoughts, useful links, useful information and other great stuff like tutorials and much much more. FUN!

Now this is the basics of this blog, so now I will leave it to here for my introduction letter and I will appreciate if you follow me. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want a new penpal/swapper or you would want to ask me any question or play with me on the 3DS :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Puerto Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment